PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHLPOST)

Central Post Office, Liwasang Bonifacio, Ermita, Manila

PHLPOST Contact Number(s):

+632 527-8327 to 30, +632 854-0291, +632 854-3580, +632 854-4613, +632 854-5467

Email: info@philpost.gov.ph, customercare@phlpost.gov.ph
Website: www.phlpost.gov.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHLPOST), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

271 Responses to PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHLPOST)

1. Daryl Ron says:

Hello,

Great day.

I would like to seek for any assistance as possible to track a document mailed to my new school. My previous school cant provide any information eveb the tracking number. Also, i have few questions for you:
    • is it really true that for any types of mail there is a possibility that you cant provide any tracking number?
    • how can i track my mail with out the tracking number?
    • is there anyway you could provide me the tracking number? Atleast i could present it to my current school so i could graduate on time.

Hoping for your assistance.

Thank you.

2. Dominador Taguiwalo Jr. says:

Im looking for my box from Derwin Williams USA. It always says out of delivery. Why?until now i didnt receieve it.

• FRED says:

Your box is shipped from the international mail facility in Manila and it goes out to the post office in your province. If you live in Manila, your box usually goes to Pasay post office. If the sender never put your cell phone number on the customs form, the post office will not be able to contact you and you will have to take the tracking number from the customs form on your box to the post office to pick it up. In Bulacan my gf pays 120 pesos to get the box from the post office. If you give the post master your cell phone number they will send you a text to let you know that your box is at the post office.

3. Mark Anthony Toong Macas says:

please send me my number on SSS I been pay over 2 years

4. wendy says:

Hi Mam / Sir, ilang araw po ba makuha ang padala from hongkong to ilagan, isabela.

5. Marose Reyes says:

follow up on the status of my parcel. reference tracking number: RZ372855268GB

6. MELENCIO NAVARRO ABAD JR says:

Good day. My UMID card was already recieved by Francis Flores last october 10,2017 but until now hindi ko pa nrerecieved. Tracking # . AC436084842ZZ gusto ko malman what department at saan pwede punthan. I already call all near psot office at my place but nothing

• CHRISTINE MARY G.CASTILLO says:

Good afternoon sir, I would like to share that I have the same situation as yours with regards to my UMID card, I would like to ask for whatever assistance you have received so far so I can do it as well. Thank you sir and Godbless!

7. MELENCIO NAVARRO ABAD JR says:

Good day. My UMID card was already recieved by Francis Flores last october 10,2017 but until now hindi ko pa nrerecieved. Tracking # . Good day. Im MELENCIO NAVARRO ABAD JR.
    Tracking #.AC436084842ZZ gusto ko malman what department at saan pwede punthan. I already call all near psot office at my place but nothing

8. Ivy says:

Good morning…I want to claim my docs that I sent last Nov. I’m in Qatar now was too worried when my family will rcve my docs plsss.. is there any updtes?

9. Florime Jumaquio says:

Good day! Until now hndi p dumating yung PD card ko from Australia, pinadala p yun last Dec 27 Tthe Australian office said it will be here 7 to 10 days! But it took 20 days almost, I hope you response my mail immediately, thank you..

10. JOY VALENCIA says:

GOOD DAY.. i want to claim my package here in Bacolod City. Bakit sinisingil ako ng 3 557 pesos Customs fee?

11. fredzeph says:

Why is the number posted on the website isnt working? how then can we call with regards our package on where to pick up or if its still there…? can you guys update a working number for your website?

12. Arnel bugas says:

I ask when my ems package arrived they send from Korea nov 23 2017 track#EB005552915KR

13. Julie Ann villena says:

Good morning I ask if the package of my fiance for me is when I get???

14. Madeline Payud says:

I would like to ask the telephone number of Liloan Post Office, Province of Cebu. Thanks

15. Virgieta P Garbo says:

Good day..i would like to inquire about my parcel EP425626750NZ…