PAG-IBIG FUND – BAGUIO

80 North Drive, Baguio City

Pag-Ibig Contact Number(s):

+6374 619-1330, +6374 619-2710

Email: baguio@pagibigfund.gov.ph

22 Responses to PAG-IBIG FUND – BAGUIO

1. marvin b panaten says:

great morning, it been two months since i applied maturity claim, others get it in two weeks, pls update me

sincerly,
    marvin b.panaten

2. raffy jimenez says:

Useless contact no. Walang sumasagot,8x calling walang sumasagot

3. Susieca B. Sangiao says:

Good morning Sir/Madam,
    How do I get the PAG IBIG tracking number? I enrolled online but it doesnt show my number which I badly need for my documents at DepEd. I hope you can send it to me thru text: (09491548569) Thank you so much and God bless you.

4. Carmencita L. Caseo says:

Hello, I’ve been calling these numbers of Pag-ibig Fund Baguio (074 619 1330 and 074 619 2710) four times each number and no one is answering the phone. Why?

5. Dominador Cruz Jr. says:

Please send me a message. Here are my contact numbers 09079991402 or 09105338335.

• Flordeliza D. Opena says:

Good day po Baguio Branch July 25, 2017 pa po ako nagfile ng 20 years claim ko po and 5 times na rin ako nagfollow-up sa office nu until now wala pang nagttx sa akin kung ok na. pag pupunta ako ang sabi ay migrating of data from San Fernando La Union to Baguio City. We are computerized na bakit ang tagal naman.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PAG-IBIG FUND – BAGUIO, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.