DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City

DEPED Contact Number(s):

+632 633-1942, +632 635-9817, +632 636-1663, +632 638-7529 to 31
+632 634-0222 (Fax), +632 638-8641 (Fax)
(+63) 919-456-0027 (SMS only)


Suggest an edit

Have something to say?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (DEPED), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.


  1. Lyndie May Ganaganag says:

    Hi Mam/Sir,
    Good day! My youngest brother is studying at Science High School – Bayawan City Negros Oriental and will be graduate next year. He will go for Senior High School after graduation. Please, kindly give some details of schools here in NCR that accredited for Senior High that are low tuition fee. I want my brother study here in Manila but I’m worried about the tuition fee. I want my brother boost his confident because he is a shy person and he is a bright person with honor in school. Please give some advice.

    Thank you so much,

  2. lalaine says:

    i would like to inquire about the government subsidy if it is to all private schools particulary in st. anne mandaue city cebu and collegio immaculada mandaue for incoming grade seven.

    please reply salamat

  3. Ma. luzviminda Gonzaga Ruiz says:

    where to get my transcript of record, the school which i was graduated was burn two times. I graduated 1984 in mindanao

  4. Perlita Alvarez says:

    I have emailed Paranaque main high school at trying to get my hs transcript. First to Pilita Santos and next to Principal Urbano E. Agustin. I have not received a reply. Please help, I am trying to enroll in college in Charleston SC. USA

  5. cyde caballero says:

    hi po pano poako mag exam kasi po hindi ko pa natapos ang 4 year high school ehh I want to exam and gusto ko magkadiploma po..sana po mabigyan nyo po ako ng aportinidad at gusto kong mag aral ng colleges at gusto ko pong makakuha ng teacher para makapag turo ako jan sa pinas po salamat po email add ko po po

  6. Joyce Dumayas says:

    ask ko lang po kung pano maka kuha ng w137 kung sarado na ang school nung high school kasi need ko nun at kailangan ko ipa red ribbon at ipa uae attested ang school ko po ay st. joseph school sa san jose occidental mindoro pero sarado na po ung school na un batch 1992 sana matulngan niyo ako

  7. Goodafternoon si Aiah Milzen Briones,po ito ng Stech Limmited (online casino) nagpplan po yung company nmin na tumulong sa mga schools remote areas po , ask ko lng po sna if may mairreffer po kayong schools smin para po actual nmin mapuntahan at matulungan , this month of july po sana kami magsisimula ‘ kailangan po nmin ng contact number at contact person para makapag operate po salamat paki.inform nlng po #09266322088 slamat po

  8. LUISA says:

    ano po dapat Gawin Kung sa isang public elementary school nakikitang anomaly …..may isang mahirap na student na lumalaban na maging valedictorian pero ang kalaban Ni ya ay anak nang isang asst. principal…nagulat na Lang po kami at naging Pareho na ang grade nila….after ang mahirap na makakuha nang scholarship grant pero wala naman po siya Magawa Dahil kahit ang principal ay inaanak ang Bata anak nang teacher…..ano po ba ang dapat Gawin….nangyari na po Ito last year sa ibang Bata na the same teacher….

  9. Anonymous says:

    good day, ok lang po ba na masuspende ang bata sa school ng 3 days nanuntok sya dahil may nambuli daw sa kanya, tama po ba na parusahan agad ang bata na suspensyun sa klase?

  10. Correction to my previous comment…in just a span of less than 3 months (June-Sept.)

  11. Good day, I just want to ask about the rules of the Deped office regarding the absences of a teacher (public) if he/she have a number of absences ( few days, then straight 1 week, straight 2 weeks and finally a leave) in just a span of less than 3 weeks leaving the students with no supporting or a replacement teacher on his/her behalf? My 2nd concern, is it possible that the log in/log out of teachers be changed into a more proficient system like using a biometric/thermal machine with their thumb for the log in/log out so as to ensure authenticity of their attendance. Thank you and looking forward to your answer.