Higher Education Development Center (HEDC) Building, C.P. Garcia Street, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City

CHED Contact Number(s):

+632 441-0927, +632 441-1257, +632 441-1258, +632 441-1260, +632 441-1261, +632 441-1404


Suggest an edit


  1. Arni says:

    Hello, i finished my masteral studies at ncba cubao last April 2017. Imay i know when i can get my S.O? Please i really need this.

  2. Regina Vianney Cortez says:

    Hi po, totoo po b ung bblik ng k12 ung mga d nkaenroll ng college before 3018.. ? Pno po ako nkpgcollege n po ako kya lng nagstop e gusto kk po bumlik ng studies, hmm kasali p po b un s bblik ng k12 kung d po ako nkaenroll ngaun 2017?

  3. Emelesio Garces Jr says:

    Do I need to undergo the grade 11n12 even I graduated before 2015 ? ….e

  4. Raquel S. Sadsad says:

    Hi! gooday po may ask po about sa Trace computer college of Guadalupe Makati, naka registered po jan? kasi po kukuha ako ng Transcript of Record papano po at san puede makakuha ng kopya maraming pong salamt.

  5. Martin says:

    Hi! I really need help right now. This is for my brothers school. Late May this year the cashier of the school informed us that may balance pa kmi ng 1st semester amounting to 6620. So nagulat ako kasi all I know bayad n kmi last year pa October 2016 before the final exam. My brother has taken his finals and he was cleared and grades was given to him. So it means we dont have any accountability. Then lately bigla sasabihn na may babayran pa kmi. Thats not fair. My problem is that i cant show anymore receipts and registration form from 1st sem kasi we lost it. What i only have is the original copy of grades which is This Institution will not provide you if you still have accountability. I believed that make sense even without my receipts. And in addition to this my brother was accepted in 2nd semester, which is for a fact you cant ne enrolled if again you have accountability from previous sem. So it means there is a glitch in there syatem why this happened. And now kami ang naiipit hindi mkpg enrolled kpatid ko because of this issue. I have reported this to their Head office. Im waiting for there feedback and if still nothing happens, please CHED i need your help.


Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHED), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.