SSS – ANGELES

Level 3 Marque Mall, Francisco G Nepo Avenue, Pulong Maragul, Angeles City

SSS Contact Number(s):

+6345 322-0164, +6345 322-2984 (Fax)

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of SSS – ANGELES, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

31 Responses to SSS – ANGELES

1. john patrick reenmar z. santos says:

hi why i can`t still active my account ? and how can active it?

2. Jerry Ann Bisonga says:

ano po hotline number sa sss marquee?

3. Charlyn Joy Perez says:

Yung Lolo ko po, veteran, namatay po sya ng March 23, 2018. Nung nag-apply po kami ng burial sa SSS, hindi magkatugma yung birthday nya sa death certificate and sa SSS po nya. Yung tunay nya po kasing birthday ay November kaso po October ang nalagay ng among Lolo sa SSS nya. Kaya nananawagan Sana kami ng tulong Mula sa inyo. Dahil Hindi namin makuhakuha yung sa burial nya dahil sa maling birthday.
    Thank you po. Please reply po.

4. Jerome manalo says:

Reply po kayo sa email ko.. manaloastigjerome042@gmail.com

Ilan month po makukuha ang sickleave?? Raply po kayo pls

5. Jerome manalo says:

Ilang month po makukuha ang sickleave??

6. Ma. Janel says:

May I know your latest Contact Number? Thank you

7. open po ba kayo sa dec 11 tnx\

8. REMEDIOS S. VALENCIA says:

Gud pm po, my sister has little contribution in SSS, is she entitled for burial benefit?

9. FRANLESTER YUMUL says:

how can i know my SSS number? i have been applied last 2011 but never continue to pay. i work in a call center company (iqor 2) do i have my sss number already? because i now i have a new job that’s why i want to continue my payment.

10. Alfred Pacia says:

Paano po kumuha ng SSS ID? First time ko lang kukuha. May E6 Form na ako at SSS number na rin ako.

11. Leonora Manlapaz says:

Good day! I can’t successfully register on line. every time I do, I always encounter some technical problem. The last time I did, I thought I registered successfully, it says wait for 30 seconds but nothing came. That was on September 1, 2017. Still waiting for a confirmation even up to this day. I tried to register again but says my email add is already registered.Thank you and I hope you can help me.

12. Renz says:

Hi, i lost my SSS salary loan Check. Can you please advise what can i do next? the numbers on top of this page are not in service. Also the SSS Phone Nos: 920-6446 to 55, 920-6401 are always busy and cannot be reached. Please help!