PHILIPPINE VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE (PVAO)

Camp Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City

PVAO Contact Numbers:

+632 912-4526, +632 986-1906

Email: support@pvao.mil.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PHILIPPINE VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE (PVAO), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

162 Responses to PHILIPPINE VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE (PVAO)

1. Jennifer Dajay says:

Gud day !!!! Ako po ang apo ni Remedios Yeban Arca..Ask ko lng po kung bout sa my karagdagan pension ngaun Dec… Ty po

2. Rogelio Lozada Penas says:

Good Day Mam/Sir, Ako po si PI Rogelio Lozada Penas, Retired PNP HPG XI, submitted my approved PVAO Pension last 25 Jan 2017, with reference No.16-06943, with effectivity on 07 Nov 2017, attached also my PVAO Pension ATM LBP Card No.2566-1578-05, requesting querry lang po kung kasali na po ba ako payroll/voucher sa 7 November 2017. This is my celpone #0919 333 5779, kung mayronpo kayong itanong. Salamat Po, my Salute.

• Rogelio Lozada Penas says:

Pls po Sir, request feedback on my querry if i am included in the payroll or voucher effective this month of 7 November for my Old Age pension, as i submitted already all the complete requirements last 25 Jan 2017. Para po hindi na ako maka punta dyan at magka gasto-gasto pa sapamasahi as i am here in davao city.Salamat at My salute po.

3. rocma a. azis-pandapatan says:

sir, I’m asking your good office what are the requirement for burial pay

4. Eleuteria C. Villanueva says:

Good morning po. Nanay po ako ni Angela Villanueva na isang scholars na nag avail ng educational benefit po ng Lolo nya. tanung ko lang po kung pwede pa siyang mag avail kasi napatigil siya ng pag aaral noong 2012 pa. ngayon po ulit siya bumalik sa school at naka enroll na. Pwede po pa ba ipag patuloy yung nahinto nyang educational benefit? thank you po.

• janna says:

hai po maam ako rin po nag avail ng educational benifit ng papa ko … mag message po kayo sa pvao iskolar ng bayani my fb page po sila search nyo po baka matugunan po concern nyo maam

5. Belen T. Unito says:

Good day sir/madam ask lang po ako sa status ng pension ng lola ko..her name is Lourdes S. Turado.Thanx po

6. JAY RIZA G. LAGUITAO says:

gdpm.mg.nform lang po sa TAD benefits ng mama ko..MRS.RIZALINA A. GARGAR from DAMULOG, BUKIDNON..pls txt me 09061202011.tnx..

7. WILSON B. ORAL says:

good day sir/madam, please advise status of my claim in veterans bank account of my late father iluminado almaden oral almost 5 months already still pending but fortunately i have already received the burial assisstance.

8. I ask u be can burial assistance and financial assistance? What reply me ?

9. Maggie C. Oliveros says:

Good day; sir/mam I would like to inform your good office that I already sent the update form of my mother ENGRACIA R. CONDE 91 yrs old resident of 147magsaysay St Cavinti Laguna. She is going to celebrate her 91st birthday on April16 though on her birth certificate stated on april 15 but still I included her birth cert. Attachment of her updated form w/ some necessary requirments for your info. Through LBC EXPRESS,INC.Tran.Date 3/27/2017 5:17:19 PM.Delivery Date 3/28/2017 PVAO,VETERANS RECORDS MANAGEMENTDIVISION FROM: ENGRACIA R. CONDE c/o MAGGIE C. OLIVEROS 147 magsaysay st. Cavinti, Laguna tel#049 523 0090 cp# 09982793739. Hope for your soon confirmation .Thank you and God bless.

10. romel says:

good day…. sir/madam, PVAO member Mrs. Dolores B. Eseque, claiming for her benifits, was delayed for 3-4 months we could know what happen. Were leaving at Trece Martires City, Cavite and takes 4 hours when leaving…… Hopefully for the concern, Celso B. Eseque

11. Remedios tolentino cunanan says:

Dear pvao officers umaasa po c mrs,remedios tolentino cunanan asawa ng veteranong c lauro viray cunanan usaffe during world war 2 n isa sya n mkkapagclaim ngdisability pension of veterans n pinatupad ni presidente rodrigo duterte sya po ay 90 yrs.old n s ngayon mas higit po nyng kailngn ang tulong ng pvao .tenk u very much po

12. Remedios tolentino cunanan says:

Ask ko lng po kung totoong hindi mkakakuha ng disability pension ang mother ko n c remedios cunanan sya po ay biuyda ni lauro cunanan n lumaban during world war 2 isa po syng usaffe 90yrs old n po sya ngayon mas higit po nyng kailngn ng tulong ng pvao pra s knyng ktandaan.wla po akong kakayahn s knyng mga gastusin slamat po

13. Moises D. Montero says:

PVAO, Sir/Madame, Good evening Po, I would like to ask the status of the Veterans Claims which was announced by Our Dear President Rodrigo R. Duterte on his speech during the celebration of the National Heroes Day last August 29, 2016. He said no need to follow up because Mr. Diokno will release the funds within the week. Pls. advise, because my Mother Mrs. Teodora D. Montero, was verifying in the Bank several times, but until now is still NEGATIVE. this is the claim number of my mother: OV-FO7-90-0010264. Thank you for attending this message, more power! and GOD Bless us all.

14. Roel Tampos Cutarra says:

PVAO mam/sir gud am? ask lng po ako sa ky CARIDAD TAMPOS SALCEDO nga dating veterans sa wolrd war 2 nga hanggang ngaun nd pa na claim nga dating WAS GUERILLA at mayron nga syang claim no. OVF0790-015155

15. Roel Tampons Cutarra says: