PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC)

P. Paredes corner N. Reyes Streets, Sampaloc, Manila

PRC Contact Numbers:

+632 314-0013, +632 735-1537, +632 734-0383, +632 735-4476 (Fax)

PRC Website Contact Page:

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

57 Responses to PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC)

1. Regie says:

Hi, bakit hindi makapag renew online and hindi din matawagan mga contact number nyo?

2. darlyn quiminales says:

hello po magttanong lang po sana ako kung pwede po mkahinge ng verification letter na katunayan nakapasa po ako kailngan ko po sa pag aaply ko sa government..thank you po

3. Ria A.Cardenas says:

Good day po mam,sir..ask ko lng po qng pede po bang ipasa sa mga requirements ung nso na marriage contract..if wla pong nso/psa na birthcertificate….salamat po..

4. Melisa jean flores says:

Good day Ma’am and Sir, I would like to inquire about my board of rating, i passed the board exam last 2016 however i forgot what address i put in on my papers during that time and i am wondering if how can i get my documents if i am located here in negros occidental which is my residency. I need some help. I will totally appreciate any response from you Ma’am and Sir. Godbless

5. Nenita C. Sitier says:

Goof day. I have an overpayment made thru debit in my land bank bank account. How can i get it back. The amount is P1,060 x2 = P2,120.. This is a payment for initial registration to PRC. Thank you..

6. Good morning Ma’am/Sir Ask ko lang po kung bakit hindi ako maka pag upload ng picture samantalang sinunod ko naman yung picture required? I need help po what to do, thank you.

7. Annabelle B. Martir says:

Good Afternoon !
    May we know please updated room assignment of ALE examination on June 28 & 30, 2018 in Metro manila

8. Hannah May Maderazo says:

good morning mam/sir.. ask lang po… ano po possible mangyari if hindi nakapagrenew agad ng license?

9. jane rose says:

good morning. ask kulang po if owdi wala na ung NOA sa pag file sa prc. nawal ko na po kaxi. Salamt