PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY (PLDT)

Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Avenue, Makati City

PLDT Contact Numbers:

171 (Customer Service Hotline), 172 (Help Desk), 173 (Repair Hotline),
187 (Directory Assistance)

PLDT Text Contact Number:

To inquire or report complaints about PLDT products and services send text messages to 77171.

PLDT Website Contact Page:

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY (PLDT), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

31 Responses to PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY (PLDT)

1. Japorras says:

what is the directory assistance number? Been trying to reach 187 but can’t get thru. ?

2. Bong says:

Walang kuwenta ang ang 171 ninyo kilangan ko makausap ang customer service ninyo iyan kailangan ang dami pasikot sikot manga info.

3. Mary Ann Floreza says:

Good morning, ifollow up ko PO ulit un Dsl with tel no# 7427734 kasi po matagal PO nawalan NG service UN internet, last day PO pinuntahan at nagawa PO NGAYON PO Wala na naman service, ang hirap tumawag SA hotline 171 para makausap SA PROBLEMA NG service nyo. Please paki bigyan naman NG pansin. account name Manuel Terado Torrejon, Jr, Address 103 SIMOUN st, BRGY STO Domingo, QC account number 0150055156. Tnx annf

4. jeny says:

matagal anmg serbisyo

5. Emma says:

Hello pldt how can i have access to an agent.been callung 171 but there is no way i can get hold of one. I have aomething to ask about my exis
    ting account.thank you

6. Sylvia M. Toh says:

We really need your immediate response. we can’t use our landline , magulo ang line, parang grounded I reported the problem last June 28, 2018 with repair request # 26572083 but until now July 21, 2018 it was not resolve yet. I dialed 171 and they gave me another repair request # 26788003. From the outside I cant call, we can”t call, and we can’t receive any calls. we need your response immediately! Please fix this ! We are very disappointed!!!, now we received copy of your statement of account due for payment this month end. it is unfair to the end user if your services is bad, you just wanted us to pay on time but your services is not good. How many months do I need to wait to address my concerned? please reply or call me at 09176362038

7. Nolan macandile says:

Gusto ko lng po malaman kng may pldt line si maria luisa tanchoco ng nueva ecija

8. Adelaida Geno says:

Hello po,gusto po sana malalaman kung meron bang naka registered po na Sergio Dy dito sa PLDT nyo,na taga Lepanto st,Sampaloc,or Maria Cristina st; Sampaloc,Manila, gusto ko sana syang kausapin through your landline sa PLDT,kaya lang wala akong contact na galing sa kanya.Importante lang po. Pwedi po ba bigyan mo ako nang contact number n’ya? or just send your reply to my email add;adelle.gllanera@yahoo.com.Thanks po sa concern;

9. lorelie says:

Urgent concern. I need immediate action to my April 2017 request and so many follow up to 164. Job request no. 17D01666.

10. Qorban Distribution Company / Mary Rose Borbon says:

PLDT.

We really need your immediate response. It’s been months we can’t use our landline no dial tone, we can”t call, and we can’t receive any calls. We our a Distribution Company and we need your response immediately! We badly need our phone for our operations!!! Please fix this immediatley!!! We are very disappointed!!!

QORBAN DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
    ILOILO
    (033)321-3602

11. Chanreliet says:

My concern is in need your immediate response due to my landline, without a dialtone last week pa, I’ve been trying to call in PLDT hotline 171, 172, 173 which is always busy.

12. Arlene Torres says:

To: The PLDT Management

Good day.

In behalf of my Mother (Merita Aquino Torres), the owner of this account I would like to request for your good office for an immediate restoration of our Landline/PLDT MyDsl Connection here in our internet café which is in Smallbiz Junior Plan, because until now nothing happened since I have reported this on July 8, 2016. I always call to CSR but still saying that the report has been forwarded and holding by support team maintenance. I am waiting everyday for any feedback but I’m waiting for nothing. They say that they are trying to call our landline but its just ringing. Of course it’s just ringing because its active but our cable wire has been accidentally got hooked by passing big truck and currently hanging on the road. Without fixing this hanging cable will be suffering of no Internet Connection. So I decided to write in your good office to ask for your assistance for follow up of our complaint because we can’t wait. Currently I am in 8 years as Subscriber of PLDT. And I would like to say that this is just our source of income. So please help us.
    Hoping for your immediate response regarding this matter.
    Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Arlene A. Torres

ACCOUNT NAME: Merita Aquino Torres
    TEL NO.: 02 254-9846
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0190490408

13. Erica says:

Hi PLDT,

I’d like to follow up the status of our request to remove cabinet MRR009 in front of our house. I’ve been trying to call your number given by the last engineer who visited the area but no one is answering. This has been three months already!

14. i really need your immediate response since last week wala pa rin kmi dialtone di kami matawagan di kami makatawag instead of dialtone busy tone ang landline ko di kmi makatwag sa 171, 172, 173 na mga no. pano ko magagamit ito at san kmi pwde magreport kung walang pwdeng makausap bundle ang kinuha ko landline with fiber so sad and very disappointed ako na fiber dsl lang nagagamit ko so hindi ito bundle dva i need your speedy resolution regarding this matter

15. joe kierre says:

Dati mas time-efficient kasi may sumasagot agad 🙁