PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHILPOST)

Central Post Office, Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila

PHILPOST Contact Number(s):

+632 527-8327 to 30, +632 527-0034 (Fax)

Email: info@philpost.gov.ph
Website: www.phlpost.gov.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHILPOST), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

252 Responses to PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHILPOST)

1. Arnie says:

Good afternoon…may package po ako from US by USPS nung MAY 15,2018 po pinadala from US until now Wala pa…almost 1week na…pag ishift sa Philippines ang bilis kaso nakita ko sa tracking pag dating na dito sa pilipinas ang tagal bago dumating sa pupuntahan…dapat bigyan ng aksyon yan…

2. Malen says:

Hello. Emailed you guys yesterday about UA929346847US and tried to call you several times today. No one was answering. may 30 days pa naman na grace period from date of receipt before nyo i-di-dispose yung package ko per your two letters of notice that I received yesterday. Please reply to my email (subject: Importation of Seeds – UA 929 346 847 US (Garden Seeds) naman.

PS: Hindi po ako makakapunta sa Philpost Pasay per your instruction kasi nasa Negros Oriental po ako. I am requesting na i-transfer po sa Philpost Dumaguete ang concern ko. Please po. Anyways, my BoC naman dito sa Dumaguete. Please po.

3. Alexander Scheffter says:

Good Day. I just want to ask where is the package from Germany. It arrived at Philippines post office on march 24 2018. but until now no package is coming. It should be deliver at my address given. Please kindly give me feedback on where is the package right now. Tracking number:CL644187725DE . Thank you.
    Alexander Scheffter

4. emmalyn recio salcedo says:

hellow follow up kopo ang package ng sister ko nun april 6 p arrive dito s pilipinas…ito un tracking number…CP114800352MY ..PHINGI po ng post cell number…

5. nina austria says:

mag follow up po sana ako para po sa tracking number ac535953377zz. pag check po kasi namin online nung april 4 pa po walang update until now hnd pa na rereceived ng brother ko yung id niya sa SSS. lagi po kaming natawag sa hotline ninyo pero hnd macontact kahit anong number.

6. Lourdes says:

Hey! Its been 1 month i didnt receive my package . Please take a look of my package the tracking number is UH101336511AU .
    Please tell me where i could Pick up it ? What placee? Please respond .. i dont know what to do. Where to go pick up my item or who i need to contact bcuz Philpost numbers are not answering !

7. Noel says:

Hello. I would like some information regarding a package I sent from Australia to Philippines on 11th of January 2018. The tracking number is CF117943987AU. As per your website it shows that the package was cleared by customs in Manila on 19th of January 2018 and has been “enroute to delivery office” since 19th of January 2018.
    I would like to know where the package is and why it hasn’t been delivered yet?
    Considering the package has been in the Philippines for almost 10 weeks now and it has not been delivered yet shows very poor levels of service from PHLPost.
    I have left messages using the form on your website and received no responses, have tried calling you from Australia with no answer just an automated answering service that I receive no response from anyone and my girlfriend in Manila has attempted to call the phone numbers on your website multiple times but it continuously keeps ringing with no answer.
    I am now trying to contact you using messenger hoping I get some answers. To be honest, for a government department of the Philippines, you are giving your country a bad reputation for being either lazy, incompetent or corrupt by the sheer lack of service and customer support you provide on the whole.
    I request a prompt and satisfactory reply to this message so I can know what it happening with the package I sent.

8. Rommeliza Evangelista says:

Good afternoon,
    I received a notice for parcel, and I don’t have any idea about it,
    It says it’s an online order.
    May I request for the item to the address please?

I cannot go to you office because I’m working on dayshift.
    I was just really curious about and your swift response will be highly appreciated.

TIA.

9. timtim.mj says:

please update my package help me please..

10. timtim.mj says:

CaN You give update for package my boyfriend send is 7days fir Rush but until now nothing.. please give update because until now in manila but until now attempted delivery but until now not arrived in my post office… this tracking # CH036892070US and this my number please .. Contact 09755799105

11. timtim.mj says:

magandang hapon po. bakit po hangang ngayon hindi nka dating package ko.. supposed to be 7days rlng iyon but now 31days out of delivery ? from US to her in sindangAn. ma’am / sir maawa naman kaayo kailangan ko package ko mahal nag bayaf 3,600php nga para mabilid mkadating but ngayon ang tagal.. Laptop iyong package ko sir /maam to sindangan timtim ang receiver please nman any updet of my package … until now attempted delivery until now from March

12. ariel says:

Hi i would like to know the contact number of philpost of san fernando pampanga and also celphone number.