PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHILPOST)

Central Post Office, Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila

PHILPOST Contact Number(s):

+632 527-8327 to 30, +632 527-0034 (Fax)

Email: info@philpost.gov.ph
Website: www.phlpost.gov.ph

220 Responses to PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHILPOST)

1. dionel says:

pls do follow up my documents and transcript of records. until now there are no updates since it was sent last february 13, 2015. the tracking number is EE510853660PH.pls i need to be assured that it was received by the recipient.

2. Mira says:

Hi sir/Madam,

my niece send my documents until now i did not receive yet, how many days Philippines to qatar? She send last 20-02-2015.

Regards,
    Mirasol Battad
    Doha, Qatar
    00974 66790144

3. Kurt Setschen says:

2nd time because plenty errors
    When I order my eye drops from the USA, I can trace it. Why a small 200 gram item, mailed as International Priority, takes 14 hours from San Francisco to Manila but 14 days from Manila to Tagbilaran?
    And why I pay $49.60 (1200 Peso) mailing but have to spend 200 Pesos transportation to claim it at the post office and even there an additional 100 Pesos handling fee? I think mail has to be delivered to the given address.
    It looks as there has not much changed since the Martial Law times, except the much higher mailing rates.
    Thanks and regards

• stephen bradbury says:

Kurt. Dealing with the Philippine postal service is like banging your head against a wall Its a very primative system to say the least. Anyway you are lucky my heart medicines were mailed signed for with a tracking number from the UK 4 weeks ago and they have not arrived in the Post Office at Naga City.Come to the Phlippinrs and you step back 100 years.

4. Kurt Setschen says:

When I order my ete drops from the USA, I can trace it. Why a small 200 gram item, mailed International Peiopity, takes 14 hours from San Francisco to Manila but 14 days from Manila to Tagbilaran?
    And why I pay $49.60 mailing but have to spemd 200 Pesus transportation to claim it at the post office and even there an additional 199 Pesos handling fee? I think mail has to be delivered to the given address.
    It looks as there has not much chanfed since the Martial Law times, except themuch higher mailing rates.
    Thanks and regards

5. ben villanueva says:

Sir, Madam

May i know what is the postal code area of sta rosa village, sta rosa, laguna? Thank you very much for your kind attention.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION (PHILPOST), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.