PEOPLE’S JOURNAL

Philippine Journalists Inc., Journal Building
Railroad Street, 19th and 20th Streets, Port Area, Manila

People’s Journal Contact Numbers:

527-8421 to 34

Email: peoples@journal.com.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PEOPLE’S JOURNAL, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

98 Responses to PEOPLE’S JOURNAL

1. Rosalie gabriel says:

Magandang buhay..diko po alam kung paano ako magsisimula sa haba ng dapat kong ipagpasalamat.
    Ako po sa rosalie gabriel from valenzuela. 43yrs old.
    1974 ng humingi ng tulong ang nanay ko na si rosita sa peoples journal para sa aking operasyon. At naulit ang paghingj nya nung 1984 dahil muli akong naoperahan sa spinal. Hi di sya nabigo sa paglapit sa dyaryo nyo na peopes journal dahil maraming tumugon sa panawagan na iyon.
    Ngayun 2017 nais ko sanang magpasalamat sa inyo at sa lahat ng tumulong sa aming mag ina upang matagumpayan ang oprasyon na iyon. Kundi dahil sa inyo at sa mga taong may mabuting puso na tumulong baka diko na narating ang ganitong edad na may masayang pamilya.
    Mula sa nanay ko at sa lahat ng mahal ko sa buhay. Maraming maraming salamat po..
    Maligayang pasko po sa inyong lahat. God bless po..

2. Catherine abad says:

I’ve experience the same thing, sana may gawing action ang people’s journal. His name daw efren montano employee daw sya sa PJ and eto raw number nya 2830786.

3. anurag says:

SMS Sending Work. Earn 500+ Daily. 18+ yrs old company. ISO Certified. 90000+ Users. Paid over 85 Lakh. Join Now if anyone intrested msg me on 8408992474

4. Reagan Velarde says:

Dear People’s Journal,

Good day!

Do you have an e-archive of previous issues of your newspaper? I am searching particularly in your newspaper People’s Journal, published on October 13, 1982. This is regarding an alleged Public Apology, by three well-known actors then until now (one of the three already passed away). It would be highly appreciated if your good office could confirm if said apology really existed.

More power and GOD Bless.

Thanks & Regards,

Reagan Velarde
    OFW – Abu Dhabi

5. Dost Stiipr says:

I would like to inquire the updated email address of People’s Journal. Thank you!

6. Mary Rose B. Anggo says:

I would like to inquire if you have an editor in chief named Mr Augusto Villanueva? A number coming from your company regarding negative publicity about me..I just received a text message just now.I tried to call the number but the signal is not good..Please let me know about this through my email.

7. flordeliza bala says:

good evening. Do you have publishing center nearby cubao quezon city

8. beth cuento says:

Good morning. Do you have an employee named Arjay Sta. Ana from the Publications department? Thank you.

9. Elelle says:

I have the same phone call today saying that he is noel villanueva of people’s journal with telephone number 4343931. And that he has this draft write up regarding me in violation of RA something. And that a certain Atty. Punzalan paid him to publish my name in your magazine. People’s journal, are you aware of this person, NOEL VILLANUEVA and ATTY. PUNZALAN???? Scam nga po ba ito??? I would appreciate your fast response and thank you.

10. enelrad says:

Hi do u have an employee named Jeremiah Alegre? same situation with others, called the HR and said somebody paid for the posting of my name and picture. Is is true? pls help. Thanks

11. ROMMEL ALONTE says:

May I ask if you have an employee named MARJORIE SISON.

12. Charito nunezb says:

Same they also called me.. pero sabi nila from civil service naman sla

13. ARNOLD says:

Please refer to People’s journal issue dated April 29, 2016. The entire pages are almost covered by an advertising information from Energy Regulation Commission which for me as an avid subscriber and reader of this tabloid for so many years now is unfair. The substance of the news was taken for granted. I know for sure that you get your fund from those advertisement, but please not to detriment the interest of your readers.

14. Naxor says:

Please confirm if you have employee named Kathrina Reyes she said shes from your Publication department with tel#294-7709, she just called me that you will post something against me.

15. judy says:

Good day People’s Journal. I was called by your staff name PAULA VILLANUEVA and ang sabi ipapublish daw ang name ko together with the company’s name which i worked with. I have a criminal complain DAW file against with me. I need to confirm if these persons are belong to your office? Kasi tumawag din sila sa hr Dept. namin. They are threatening me…Please help. Thanks po…

• David says:

Kalokohan po yan Ma’am galing sa Home Credit yan. nag punta ako mismo sa HR ng People’s Journal. wala daw Ganong pangalan na Employee nila! mag pa file na kami ng demand sakanila pati People’s Journal nag report na sa Police.