PAG-IBIG FUND – SAN FERNANDO

Suburbia Commercial Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga

Pag-Ibig Contact Number(s):

+6345 860-4490

Email: pampanga@pagibigfund.gov.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PAG-IBIG FUND – SAN FERNANDO, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

106 Responses to PAG-IBIG FUND – SAN FERNANDO

1. Mark Joseph Matabia says:

Good morning maamm/sir . Ask kulang po Kung ilang days Ang processing Ng ni loan ko bago pumasok sa ATM ? One week na po ksi lumipas after Kung mag process Ng loan ko eh . Thank you

2. Mario C. Morales says:

Nag apply ako for multi purpose loan kamakailan pero dineny nyo dahil accdg to your records ay di updated ang payments ko, kaya napwersa akong mag apply na lang ng 20 yrs maturity claim na lang because i badly needed the money. So when i had time to review my payments on my payslips ay na findout ko na kumpleto ang kaltas sa akin except april and may dahil summer at wala akong work. I brought this matter to the finance of my company (Syllabus Inc.) and according to them it’ s your systems error and not theirs because they actually remitted my payments to your office thru online but due to your systems error, it did not reflect on my records. The incident happened in Jan, Feb and March of 2018. Due to this problem, I was affected together with the penalties and other additional interest of my loan. Instead of a simple loan, i was forced to withdraw my 20 years maturity. Since this was your error, I am now requesting your office to return back to me the deducted penalties because I should not be the one to suffer. I already received my 20 years maturity check but obviously, the computation was incorrect. Thank you. – Mr. Mario C. Morales.

3. Connie says:

I have an existing housing loan pero matagal na at nasa less than 200thou nalang ang balance. I want to loan again to purchase parcel of land (500sqm) and then another (1500sqm) adjacent lot. May question is. Can i process loan for the 500sqm and then few month after, i will ask additional loan for the 1500sqm? Hindi kasi sabay makakapag bigay ng requirement yung may ari ng lot.

4. Marivic D. Tañedo says:

I am not receiving my housing loan statement of accounts for months already. My residence address remains the same. I cant pay in any of bayad centers since they are requesting for the statement of account.

5. Mark Vill Enriquez says:

Gudpm.. ano po kaya new contact number? hindi ko po lasi macontact lahat ng landline thanks

6. Daniel says:

Hi ask ko lang po if anu status ng Kirkwood development corporation? Maayos po ba sila sa inyo? Wala po ba silang problema pag dating sa pag apply ng housing loan sa inyo? Thanks po.

7. Pablo M aventijado.jr says:

nun janaury 15 p po sya pina merge kupa kc un

8. Pablo M aventijado.jr says:

hello ask ko po sana un laon ko Jun janaury 15 sb 2 to 3 wiks lng lagpas n po 3wiks

9. Ryan B.Balaquiao says:

Hello po Sir/Madam..Follow up ko lang po sna yung loan ko.Ryan B.Balaquiao po ito.Salamat po.

10. Jennie soliman says:

What are the requirements for housing loan po..bale ung unit inassume ko..nkapagibig ung unit..how to transfer po sa name ko?