PAG-IBIG FUND – LEGAZPI

HTCDC Building, B. Imperial Street, Bitano, Legazpi City

+6352 480-8539, +6352 480-8867, +6352 820-5743, +6352 821-7923

Email: legazpi@pagibigfund.gov.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of PAG-IBIG FUND – LEGAZPI, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

38 Responses to PAG-IBIG FUND – LEGAZPI

1. Joy M. Balute says:

I am a retiree and filed my provident claim (retirement) last December 4, 2017 but until now (June 14, 2018) I haven’t received any word from Pagibig, Legazpi. I followed it up thrice already but to no avail. They always blame the delay to data migration. My question, when will our claims (we’re 2 from DBM ROV) be released?

2. Nerma says:

Good eve just received the demand letter stated that i have a 4 mos over due where in the payrol department deducted my monthly amortization regularly and the amount deducted to my payslips is 6932.87 but on your record is 5793.32. This is Nerma Estepa from Masbate. Thank you

3. Angelita C.Samonte says:

Ofw po asawa ko nag renew po kmi ng multi/short term loan last march 27,2018 untill now po wala pa din laman yung binigay nilang DBP atm card..sabi nila 10working days ang process..sobra na po sa 10working days.nag follow up po kami 2 times na una april 18 pina process nung april 30 naman for edit daw kasi may SR sa pangalan ng husband ko samantalang wala naman kmi nilalafay…mahirap din pa balik balik kasi gastos sa pamasahe wala naman maibigay po sagot..pls.lang paki pansin naman ninyo…salamat

4. Ryan P. Mirando says:

Good day! This is Ryan Pertez Mirando, I would like to follow up my application for merging of my company name. i am personally applied my application for merging last September 2017 at your office in legaspi, but until now, nothing heard anything from your office.the second time i came to the office just to follow up my application but the staff told me that the application is not yet on process. one of the staff get my number and say that they will just call or text me for update, but unfortunately NO text or call from the staff.its almost 8 months waiting for my application. To the staff and officers of Pag Ibig Fund Legaspi, Please help me process my application. Thank you! God Bless..

5. Roel andulan diaz says:

Gid am sir/mam.. Follow up ko lng po if meron na yung sa retirement provident claim ko po. Im roel andulan diaz po. My cp number is 09467460183.. Ty po. .

6. jerome cruz says:

good day po maam/sir ask q lng po ang # q sa pg ibig q po..need q lng po sa work txt po sa # q 09092244188 tnx po

7. jerome cruz says:

good am po mAAM tanung q lng po qng anu po pag ibig # q po txt po sa # q po 09092244188 tnx po ..need lng po sa work q po,,