Solicarel Building I, Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard, Sta. Mesa, Manila

NSO Contact Numbers:

+632 713-7074,+ 632 715-6502, +632 713-7073 (Fax)

NSO Website Contact Page:

Suggest an edit


  1. katherine says:

    ask ko lang po kung ano ung requirements kapag papalitan ung surname ko ng surname ng father ko? gamit ko po kasi hanggang ngaun ung surname g mother ko nung dalaga pa sya . kasi po nung pinanganak daw ako hindi pa sila kasal kaya ung sa mother ko po ung gamit ko ngaun thaks

  2. Editha D. Buluran says:

    My student’s birth certificate has the wrong year. Instead of 2011, the year written on it is 2012. How do we change the year?

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE (NSO), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.