NATIONAL EDUCATION TESTING AND RESEARCH CENTER (NETRC)

DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City

NETRC Contact Numbers:

+632 631-6921, +632 631-2588 (Fax)

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of NATIONAL EDUCATION TESTING AND RESEARCH CENTER (NETRC), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

203 Responses to NATIONAL EDUCATION TESTING AND RESEARCH CENTER (NETRC)

1. Ruthie Niñana G. Serenio says:

Good day Sir/Madam
    May I please ask for a copy of my NCAE results since I accidentally lost it.
    Name: Ruthie Niñana G. Serenio
    School: Zapatera National High School
    School Address: Zapatera National High School
    Personal Address: 12 Sepulveda Street Cebu City
    Email Address: http://www.ruthieserenio@gmail.com

2. Good day :
    i lost my ncae result, can i get the soft copy for my requirements in school
    Name : Johnryl S, Espinol
    School: southville 8c national high school

3. Good Day :
    can i get a soft copy my ncae result year 2016/2017

4. Josie Mamaril Velasco says:

I would like to ask the soft copy of my examination result year 2014-2015. Testing center: Plaridel Bulacan ES Complete name: Josie Mamaril Velasco.

5. Vernacarinal says:

Maaari po ba ako makahiNgi ng soft copy ng ncae result po year 2014/2015 po kailangan ko po sa enrollment po please po nag aaral po ako sa NATIVIDAD NATIONAL HIGHT NATIVIDAD PANGASINAN
    pakisent naman po sa email na to please
    Email: vernacarinal11@gmail.com

6. Good afternoon pwedi po ba makahingi ng soft copy ng ncae result sy 2014/2015 po please kailangan ko po sa enrollment nawala ko po kasi yung original
    Email: vernacarinal11@gmail.com

7. Prince Monest S. Jose says:

can i get a copy of my NCAE result? please. it is one of the requirements before i get enrolled.
    School: Basista National High School
    Year Taken the NCAE result : 2015

8. Camille Salamanca says:

Good Afternoon po! Nawawala po yong NCAE Result ko po. Saan po ba ako makakakuha ng bagong copy?

Year: 2014
    Name: Camille Gaor Salamanca
    School: Balaton National High School
    Email: cammysalamanca@gmail.com

9. andrea ramos says:

nawala ko po NCAE Result ko po. Saan po ako pwede makakuha ng copy po?
    Name: Andrea Longcop Ramod
    Year: 2016-2017
    LRN: 104752070145
    School: Virgen Delas Flores HighSchool
    Location: Baliwag, Bulacan
    Email: eyangssu@gmail.com

10. danicachu says:

Hello
    Nawala ko po ang ncae results ko. Saan makakuha ng bagong copy?
    Year: 2016
    school: cebu cherish high school
    Name: danica go chu
    Email:chu.danica@gmail.com

11. Janelle Dilao says:

Hello po nawala po yung NCAE RESULT ko po SY 2016-2017, kami pong dalawa ng pinsan ko her name is ZANDRA MAE G. LEGASPI while ang pangalan ko po is JANELLE DILAO. Nagbayad na po ako thru LBC. Check my emails po and emails ng pinsan ko. 3 weeks na po kaming nag aantay…Maawa na po kayo next week na ho deadline ng enrollment ng school ka papasukan ho namin..

12. Sittiejamelah M. Maguindanao says:

Good Day!
    Can I get another copy of it for school year 2014-2015? ‘Cause I lost it. Please respond immediately. I just need it for my enrollment. Thanks!

13. Welle Angeline J. Lestingyo says:

Good Day!
    Can I get another copy of it for school year 2016-2017? ‘Cause I lost it. Please respond immediately. I just need it for my enrollment. Thanks!

14. Amit , Michael John S. says:

Good morning , i lost my NCAE result can i get a copy of it this moment because tommorow is the last day of examination for the STEM in my school which NCAE is one of the important requirement . Thank you

Name : Amit , Michael John S.
    LRN : 105174070008
    School : Bahay Pare High School

15. I have lost my NCAE rssults where can i find another one? Please respond. Thank you.
    Name: Emmanuel Tristan A. Samson