LAND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (LRA)

LRA Building, NIA Road corner East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City

LRA Contact Number:

+632 929-6626

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of LAND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (LRA), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

42 Responses to LAND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (LRA)

1. LlicaNna Dumanil Escrebano says:

Good pm, ask ko lng sana kung ilang buwan maglabas ang title kung plan po? kasi mayron akung transaction February 2018 pa hanggang ngayon wla pa.

salamat po.

2. Frederick U. Frencillo says:

Good Afternoon, Pwede ko po ba pagsamahin or consolidate ang portion ng lot from different Land Titles at gawin 1 parcel Meron po kse akong share from different lots

3. Ana Arangorin says:

Good day! I am planning to apply for a loan and one of the requirements is my TCT for which at the second page is the Technical description. My request is still on hold as I was informed that there is a problem with one of the information written in the Technical Description, so they asked to inquire from LRA how to fix this problem. May I know the requirements to submit before I go to your office and to which branch will I need to go? The property is located in Camarin, Caloocan City. I wish to have your response at the soonest via email ad : ana0120arangorin@gmail.com. Thank you. God bless!

4. rachelle villaraiz says:

Good day! i would like to know the status this LAND UNDER IN YOUR OFFICE WITH THE TITLE NO. T-300914? PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF THIS BECAUSE THIS LAND TITLE IS FOR SALE TO ME. IS THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM IF I WILL TRANSFER THIS AREA IN MY NAME ….I JUST BY A PORTION OF IT.MY PROBLEM IS HOW I CAN DO SPLIT IN THIS SINCE ITS UNDER LRA…I NEED YOUR ADVISED PLEASE REPLY ME THRU EMAIL : indianayho@gmail.com

5. Jocelyn Dizon says:

I jusr want to verify info re OCT 799 and the status if the lot at Republix Ave Barangay Holy Spirit Quezon City. Is this is a private ir government lot. There are some people claimed that they owned it and right they want ut be disposed to homeless (?) constituents . We really need your help to clear this up. Thank you.

6. ELLEN CELESTIAL says:

Can we know the status of FEB 2018005976. We submit our request last Feb 13, 2018 at Trece Martirez City Cavite.

7. J.V. Santiago says:

Can you provide me the requirements to transfer a title to a spouse name only. im from california and property registered in Meycauayan, bulacan, registry of deeds. We both own the property.

8. onath nasulat says:

good day,,,,ask qu lng po if panu mkuha cm map ng aming lupa,,,pld1_lot 469__@ magundanao po,,

9. Florencio L. Lagman says:

Good Day! paano ko po maveverify kung yung owner po ng lupa ay nasurrender yung title sa LRA?ang sabi po kasi sa akin sa RD meycauayan yung hawak ko daw po na titulo ay inaward lang daw po sa may ari .. salamat po

10. Marichu Alba says:

Hi, May I ask how much is the lot value per square meter located in Kamias Rd. QC

11. Maria Rose Ann V. Francisco says:

Hi Good Morning, May I know if what are the requirements for the cancellation of chattel mortgage in Registry of Deeds?And How much is the payment fee?