GOVERNMENT SERVICE INSURANCE SYSTEM (GSIS)

GSIS. Financial Center, Reclamation Area, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City

GSIS Contact Numbers:

+632 891-6003, +632 891-6377, +632 891-6378, +632 818-5528 local 4452

Email: crmd@gsis.gov.ph, gsismail@gsis.gov.ph, pension@gsis.gov.ph

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of GOVERNMENT SERVICE INSURANCE SYSTEM (GSIS), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

22 Responses to GOVERNMENT SERVICE INSURANCE SYSTEM (GSIS)

1. Shelymar F. Aurigue says:

good day! I would like to inquire how much is the premium for a comprehensive motor vehicle insurance for a 2014 Toyota Innova E 2.5 Diesel AT. Thank you.

2. Bella aurora s bugatte says:

Follow up po ung february pensionbe

3. Angelita Yanga says:

Hello, I am 8 months short to 15 years of Government Service in order to retire. Can I make contributions to cover to avail of Retirement? Will appreciate your prompt reply. thank you!

4. Nicolasa O. Fiel says:

I would like to follow up the retirement pension of my husband Gregorio D. Fiel Jr. He just filed his UMED
    last November 1st week but until now it does not arrive yet to him. Please follow up what is the updates and mail it to this email address thank you.
    Nicolasa O. Fiel
    wife
    Also I would like to apply for a monthly pension please give me the requirements on how to apply. thank you

5. Bernardo Borja says:

I’m a soldier before 1973 till 1980 and I’m paying insurance. Just want to know if I can claim.

6. Ginahernandez says:

Gud pm po gusto ko lng po mgtanong kung ano po requiremments pag sa inyo kmi ngpa insure ng sasakyan.. Salamat po