DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (DFA)

2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City

DFA Contact Numbers:

+632 834-4000

Office of the Secretary
+632 834-7374, +632 832-1597 (Fax)

Administration
+632 832-3353, +632 831-9584 (Fax)

International Economic Relations
+632 834-3004, +632 834-1451 (Fax)

Migrant Workers’ Affairs
+632 834-4449, +632 551-0847 (Fax)

Policy
+632 551-6182, +632 834-4037

Special and Ocean Concerns
+632 834-3102, +632 833-1626 (Fax)

DFA Website Contact Page:

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (DFA), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

66 Responses to DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (DFA)

1. Perpuelita T. Margallo says:

My grand daughter was born in Singapore last Feb. 21, 2018, and we got her passport at the embassy of SG, and told us not to follow- up instead embassy is the one who will send to the DFA Phillipines… I would like to know if the birth certificate of her is with DFA na ” her name
    JULIEN ABIGAIL MARGALLO VILLEGAS..

2. claris says:

how can i cancel the appointment of my brother for oct. 15, 2018 sa dfa calasiao .. anong gagawin ko eeh wala nmn ako verification code.. tsaka hindi natuloy dahil hndi ko pa nabayaran.. please answer my questions.. thank you

3. Jayroll says:

May I verify if my passport released last 2015.

4. Leilani says:

Hi may schedule yung daughter ko next month. Just now I checked again her documents,yung nalagay ko sa birth place nya is pasay city instead of Paranaque. Ano po kaya mangyayari?

• Daisy says:

Hi po maam /sir.nagfill up po ako ng application ng passport renewal .wala pong dumating na email sakin para sa payment.tapos nung nagfill up ulit ako sabi already exist.panu po yon

5. Arniel says:

I have a question regarding the expiration date of payment. Can I still pay it now the expiration date is August 27, 2018, at 2:26 am and time now is 9:00 am already. Baka po pag magbayad ako ngayon ma unknown ang 1000.00.. Please reply po ..

6. Hancel Joy Quinto says:

Hi po ma’a/sir..seekïng here a help. Nagkamali po kasi yong email ko nagkulang po nang zero yong nailagay ko. D ko po ma view and ma print yong appointment confirmation ko. What should i do po? Thanks and Godbless

7. Hazel Gange says:

What i am going to do i can’t open my yahoo mail to print my passport appointment but i already pay in bayad center any suggestion please thank you and hope to hear from you soon

8. cherry grace bagcatin says:

.helo mam tanong ko lang poh kng meron poh bang surrender passport jan dfa manila

9. Josh says:

Hi Sir/Mam, I had a hard time to get my passport here at DFA legazpi in two times attempts in my application, unfortunately its always declined. I need to travel for almost 3 hrs from Naga city going to Legazpi (DFA) with Php 210 land fare one way (420 in summation). At first, pinabalik nila ako to complete my lacking requirements since I had a remarks on my NSO “late registration” that was on Nov. 2017. I admit, I had negligence to process my requirements as soonest due to my work schedule and at the same time I need to travel for 5 hours going to my homeland where my baptismal cert, Form 137 will get.
    Until such time, I came back to DFA legazpi to pass the requirements needed to get my passport recently (June 18, 2018). The frontliner who processed my application said ” Sir expired na application nyo” Nagulat ako kasi I dont have any idea na nag expire pala ang appointment or baka na overlooked ko lang din sa website nyo na may rules na ganon, besides they dont even told me that I need to come back before or on six months from the date of my appointment nung una nila ako dinicline, they should feed info sa mga clients lalo na karamihan firts timer to get a passport isa na ako don. My Agency gave me until June 30, 2018 to process my passport to get my working visa, pero paano kung napakaselan ng sistema nyo. I know you have to because its a primary personal document, pero I had my supporting papers to stand my application to stand my legitimacy. expired lang appointment hindi man lang po binigyan ng pagkakataon considering na malayo pa ang pinaggalingan ko. Tapos hinihingian pa ako ng voters ID which is di naman nila sinabi sa akin before at kelangan ko din daw kumuha ng panibagong appointment na napakahirap maghagilap. Please maawa naman po kayo sa amin na sobrang nangangailangan ng serbisyo nyo para maihaon ang aming mga pamilya sa kahirapan pero paano po kung sa ganitong paraan pa lang unti unti nawawala ang pag asa namin dahil sa hindi makuhang passport dahil sa dami ng hinihingi nyo. Sana naman po mabago ng kahit konti ang sistema na ito. Hindo ko alam kung papayag pa employer ko kasi as of this moment hindi pa rin po ako nakakakuha ng passport. Please sana matulungan nyo po ako at ang kapwa natin mga pilipino.

10. donnabelle cacao says:

i had sched lst may,22 2018 but unfortunetly my daugter got illnes on that tme ,we brought her to the hosp and confine could we still go to DFA and just and use our sched. cos its hard to make appointment.pls rply tnx.

11. james says:

why don’t you accept the documents with cut but the documents is coming from abroad and authenticated by consul of Saudi ganyan ba kayo kahigpit sa kapwa niyo pinoy diba dapat mag tulungan

12. Seph Mercado says:

Hi. May I clarify, do you still need birth cerificate copy for ph passport renewal? Thanks

13. Noralie Hermosilla says:

Paano po mag cancel ng appointment kase nka extension na po yong schedule ko ng hangang may 30 kaso po yong birth certificate ko nag ka problema kaya d pa ako makakuha pls need help paano

14. Roselyn Valencia says:

Good day po. Paano po ba macacancel to, nag fill-up po kasi ako ng form para po sa appointment ng passport e hindi ko po nabayaran nung April 27 po. Bali ngayon po is magfifill up ako ng new form sabi po “already exist” na daw po. Paano po icacancel yung finill-up-an ko nung una na di ko po nabayaran? Salamat po

• Reyma Leaban says:

Hi mam please look infront of your application form and find application code above.Go do the dfa website then click view passport appointment then input your application code and email.thanks

15. AIGEN D. CABUDOL says:

Tanong ko lng po, bakit hindi pa,,na,deliver passport ko dapat nung feb 27 ko cya, mkukuha pero hanggang ngayon wla pa rin…