Higher Education Development Center (HEDC) Building, C.P. Garcia Street, U.P. Diliman, Quezon City

CHED Contact Number(s):

+632 441-0927, +632 441-1257, +632 441-1258, +632 441-1260, +632 441-1261, +632 441-1404


Suggest an edit


  1. Clarita Vizarra says:

    Good day po! Ask ko lng po kung mabilis lng po bng ma release ang year book at ano po ang requirements pra mkakuha nto.

  2. Nem Ortega Dalit says:

    I graduated from a certain College in the province way back 1993. I finished BSEd and was able to teach for a year at the school where I finished my secondary. I was able to secure a copy of my Transcript of Records years ago but was not able to keep a copy of it. I am aiming again to take my Masteral and I really need a copy before I could take the Prequalifying exams. I am busy with my review so I had to ask a favor from my brother to drop by at the school to secure a copy and even before that I already requested a copy. My brother has been going back and forth from their place( city) to this province where the school is to secure the copy but they said if I have a copy then they could make me a copy of my Transcript. I already told them that I already used the copy that I secured before and was not able to keep a xerox copy plus that was long time ago. I am in Manila at the moment for my review and this has been distracting me from my review and my brother has to drop by from La Union to this province, luckily that his job permits him to drop by at the school. Sir/Ma’am, my exam will be in November and I needed that Transcript to secure another record from another school. Please and kindly let me know what to do. Thank you very much for your time and please I really need your help. Please email me on what to do on the email ads listed below. Thank you and Godspeed.

  3. Ma.dcylyn B. Adrales says:

    Pwede po ba ako mag college kahit hindi nag kto12 ? grumaduate po ko nung 2014 pero never pa po ko pumasok ng college ngayon po gusto ko po magcollege.

  4. Jaymar Resgonio says:

    Gusto lng malaman kung may mga ibang school tlaga na hindi pwedeng magrelease ng certificate ng medium of instructions dahil 1st semister lang natapos sa kolehiyo?

  5. Jane morales says:

    Anu po ang mga dapat ipasa papeles para makapagpa correct ng middle name s transcript of record based on birthcertificate

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHED), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.