Magallanes Drive, Intramuros, Manila

BI Contact Numbers:

+632 525-4143, +632 309-7752 (Fax)


  1. Marife Mazo says:

    Hi, How can I get a certification proving someone who was out of the country. We need this details for legal cases. Is that possible? What are the requirements?
    I hope you can help me.

  2. Anna Editha Hernandez says:

    Please help me to get Richard Dave Philip Canadian Citizen. He is scammer.

  3. jose balli says:

    hello like to extend my stay in phil I have 30 days on my passport like to extend at least another 30 days what information do I take and how much extension will cost iam from usa texas.what time does the office open . thanks for your time joe balli

  4. Larry castillo says:

    Where can I please get a form for dual citizenship form? And how can I start to apply?

Have something to say?

Your comment will be hold in the moderation queue if it contains URL or email address. All submitted comments are subject for approval by the website administrator.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION (BI), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an issue or urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) and email is advised.