ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES (AFP)

Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City

AFP Contact Number:

+632 911-6436 (Telefax)

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES (AFP), thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

48 Responses to ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES (AFP)

1. Call Bank of Montreal 1800 363 9992 to open an account up to $1-18 zeroes. Three questions what are my names is Flordeliza Punzalan and CzareignAe Romagnova my DOB june 11th 1976 the three name of Ashleigh’s spirited spirits are Ashlee Ashley and Ashleigh II (2)

2. you may call Sean P.Diddy Combs cells 310-248-2000 310 278 1450 310 841 4360

3. I am in prison of Armando Elbambo aka Jhune Gapo here at 402-111 Princess Avenue Vancouver, BC Canada V6A 0C9 my landline 17789452989 ext 1402 my email address is elizago926@gmail.com pswrd philippines for Gapo Jac photos

4. please call Nanay Lilia Escanilla Ventura for order forms of bank notes from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing of US dollars and coins in Fort Worth Texas and Washington DC 604 463 9708 landline and also ask for Sharmaine and Ashleigh’s cell phones Heiresses Princesses Annihilators Commissioners of BEP (in need to request for bodyguards, Sean P.Diddy Combs (Ashleigh’s dad)and Kobe Bryant (Sharmaine’s dad) need to work as janitors at Vancouver Airport YVR on Thursdays and Sundays) may get paid from ADP Worldwide, Bank of Montreal and Hogwart’s University’ handouts, Ray Comfort money laundering (legalized by Liza Punzalan, Princess of the Philippines, Princess of Southeast Asia, Diosa ng Filipinas, Queen Mother of all the continents of America, Queen Elizabeth IV, Countess of Romania, Jewess of Judaism.

5. Antonio LLEnado says:

Antonio Llenado
    Just now ·

I am franking the last two satellite communications below today at los angeles pacific standard time 6:19 pm sunday july 15, 2018.
    Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
    Israeli-Syrian Friendship Association ????? ??????? ?????Chivas Regal

Comments

Write a comment…

Antonio Llenado
    4 mins ·

Israel the insurer, backed and undersigned the insurance policy for 111 million dollars today.

Love

Haha

Wow

Sad

Angry

Comments

Write a comment…

Antonio Llenado
    11 mins ·

too late. I am formally accusing enrile Philippines and Philippine PREsident RR DUTERTE OR ATTEMPTE$D MURDER AND GENOCIDE OF ME AND MY FAMILY WITH INTENT TO DEFRAUD WITH INSURANCE SCHEME.

6. Antonio LLEnado says:

I January 21 2014, I was riding a plane from San Francisco to Atlanta Georgia, and the satellites started attacking me so badly that I landed a quadriplegic in a wheel chair unable to even talk with my eyes rolled up and my tongue sticking out of my mouth! these CIA nasty nasty people need to be stopped.

Antonio Tan Llenado

7. Antonio LLEnado says:

I, antonio tan llenado, formally accuse CIA America of Torture, Attempted Genocide, malicious injury using satellites .

Antonio Tan Llenado

8. Antonio LLEnado says:

What is the process of renting satellites from the NSA?
    They are using NSA satellites to torture me.. is that even legal?
    What if they have a ‘hacking’ satellite that takes over the entire satellite system aboveme?

Who has that kind of technology?
    and why do I believe THe Ponce-Enriles, BenHAmin, MAasen all have something to do with this?

that is Philippines, Europe, and Israel… plus ive been surrounded by a JASON FIX /PETER D BROOK identity before… that means AUSTRALIA.

Im confused. I thought I wasn’t ‘anybody’ as these filipino-speaking satellite torturers claimed.

Antonio Llenado
    2:01 AM (0 minutes ago)

to accredit, pecabar, cia, osd.pentagon.p., otp.informatio., mro, DARPAtv, whitehouse

Why do I have a funny feeling that CIA is hunting me down?

9. Antonio LLEnado says:

here I am trying to get some sleep after 3 months of intense torture by the filipinos and they wake me up with no oxygen and sweating in 69 degree cold air conditioning with nightmarish videos beamed directly to my head.

using satellite torture technology.,

I guess the filipinos don’t care enough about diplomacy.

just because they have satellite coverage of the u.s.…

grabe na. tama na. torture for 9 years. huwag niyo na pakinggan yung mga pilipno.

wala na silang magawa. ganun talaga mga inutil at mga sira ulo.

Antonio Llenado

in the u.s. no less. breach of airspace. talag naman.

10. Eduardo Fontanilla says:

Sir/ Madame:

Good day!
    I, Mr. Eduardo Arcenal Fontanilla, one of the active member of the AFP Pensioner, wants to inquire about my documents send last May 2018 via LBC. The LBC confirmed that it was received by Ms. Mae Callangan on May 30, 2018 . My concerned? is that, I did not received any confirmation or acknowledgement from your office that it was already received. I am hoping for an immediate response regarding this matter.

Thank you and God Bless!!!

11. MARICAR DASIG YAMBOT says:

Good day! Nawala po afp id ng tatay ko.retired navy po sya..pno po ggwin?anu po requirements or mkkuha Uli?thanx..

12. Lydia soriano says:

Hello…pwede po malaman number sgt ilasin.kc po yong mga contact numbers po nya na nsa amin dna po active.bago po sana ako luwas manila na pupunta dyan camp crame gusto ko pong malaman kung ano po doc.na kailangan ko dalhin…thank u po..about po sa pension ng tta ko ang kailangan ko pong tanungin kay sgt ilasin.

13. JhonRacer says:

Sir!!Seventeen po ako male hindi nakapagtapos ng k12 pangarap ko pong maging sundalo at determinado po ako Sir!!
    Ano pong kailangankong gawin ko sir??

14. nathaniel P. Franciso says:

please in need to talk my uncle

15. nathaniel P. Franciso says:

pwd po matanong gusto ko po makausap si tito Totoy P.Francisco!
    paki bigay nalang po kay tito ang number ko isa po siyang ARMY..
    ito po number ko 09555821709 thank you no matagal kuna po siya hinahanap.